No American should be denied his/or her human rights in retaliation for his/her . . .
- skin color
- sexual orientation
- romantic preference
- country of origin
As stated on the Great Seal of the United States:
E Pluribus Unum (Out of many, One)
Translation: All Patriotic Democrats Together!
For too long, these groups, indispensable to the overall well-being of our country, have been ignored, ill-treated as second-rate citizens and, with no
doubt whatsover, disenfranchised
and openly deprived of judicial and economic equality
To eradicate this flagrant, unconstitutional violation of human rights, our plan is to engage the aforementioned groups to participate in our effort to . . .
- Register Hispanics an others to vote Democratic
- Get Hispanics an others out to actually vote
- Recruit competent Democratic candidates of all ethnic groups
- Help all duly qualified Democrats get elected
- Once elected, help get them reelected
- Form liaisons with supportive Hispanic and an other groups
- Reach out to disgruntled Republicans
- Reach out to NPA’s
- Raise money to fund public messages to be placed on Spanish radio and TV stations
- Create information flyers to deliver to homes and create recruitment materials