Issue #1: American Democracy
Traditionally, Americans have held FACISM
in the highest state of contempt. Lately, though, a large segment of the American population,
of losing future elections to more progressive voters, are listening to and supporting — perhaps inadvertently —
demagogic, self-serving, RED STATE politicians
who are doing all they can to keep control of the elections in their states.
For example, in order to win elections, Georgia's Republican-controlled Legislature has passed a new vote-restrictions law. It is known as
"Voting Law SB 202
Under this new law, it is now illegal to even give water or food
to anyone who is in line waiting to vote (no matter
how long). This is shameful!
The following vote-restricting changes are now part of this law:
Read more . . .
- Changes to absentee voting
- Changes to early voting
- Changes to vote counting
- Changes affecting local elections offices
- Changes affecting the State Election Board
- Other changes
State Supporters of Fascism
All over the United States, self-serving, autocratic
politicians in Red States
are working without rest to suppress the vote
Texas, Georgia and Florida are the worst examples of this assault on democracy. If these FASCIST-leaning
succeed, the remaining Red States
will follow and one-party rule
will win. Our founding fathers’
cherished American democracy will become "a thing of the past
Patriotic Americans cannot stand for this
! Every democracy-loving American Patriot MUST MOBILIZE NOW
to meet this flagrant assault on our democracy. January 6th, 2021
must not happen — ever again!
In order to preserve Americans’ right to vote and other rights, our democracy, its institutions and the American way of life, it is clearly necessary that
our Democratic Party candidates be elected in 2022. If they aren’t, things in Florida, — and the U.S.! — will remain as they are:
How Do We Fight This?
Our candidates cannot be left to their own devices; the situation is too serious!
They must be vetted and helped in every way
possible. Most important, they must be aware of the fact that knowledge of the issues
and proper delivery thereof will make their election less
Accordingly, to help them get elected, the DHCLC
hereby requests your assistance in asking all Democrats and
Democratic organizations to unite
and submit the following message to as many other Democratic organizations as
possible in your state, wherever they are, as well as to the candidates running in 2022.
It is noteworthy that today’s Republicans have no platform to talk about. To get elected, their interests lie solely on voter suppression, lying,
attacking Joe Biden and refusing to pay taxes
to pay for his agenda — that’s it! That Republicans and their families actually benefit
directly from President Biden’s policies seems to make no difference!
To win, Democratic Candidates must concentrate on COVID-19
and the assault on democracy
that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th,
, as well as the FASCISM
that threatens American Democracy!
How We Can Beat FASCISM
Read more . . .
- Democrats must expose Trump and his supporters as responsible for what happened at the
Capitol on January 6th, 2021. Over 550,000 Americans have died so far and this is Trump’s fault!
Hear it from Trump’s
own mouth . . .
- Democrats must equate Republican Candidates with Trump, FASCISM and with Putin.
- Democrats must acknowledge that most Americans oppose FASCISM and COMMUNISM.
- Democrats must warn voters that, to vote against the Democrats, is to vote for FASCISM.
- Democrats must advocate for making membership in seditious groups illegal!
- Democrats must advocate for modification of laws which allow individuals or TV stations to lie about election fraud or election results.
- Democrats should avoid mentioning issues which are bound to turn-off Republicans and NPAs, and which the Biden Administration is already addressing — or will address in the future.
- Democrats must remind every voter of President Biden’s great success with the bipartisan Infrastructure Bill!
- Talk about what his Infrastructure Bill would provide to all Americans:
- repair and rebuild bridges, highways and roads
- expand high-speed broadband across the entire country
- upgrade and build new schools
- improve power lines, spur shift to clean energy
- research and development - catch up with China
- Tell other Democrats: Do your share! Don’t leave it to the
"next guy"! It's your — and your loved ones' — democracy!